So for all of you that were worried you can breathe a sigh of relief. There are no blood clots. Which is good news. But now I have NO idea why my leg was hurting so badly. I have an old softball injury from several years ago. I got hit just below my right knee cap with a softball traveling about as fast as a baseball. I was the stupid pitcher that threw it baseball style to my friend, who has a VERY good shot. He hit it line drive back to me. I picked my leg up about two inches before it hit me. If I hadn't I am sure that it would have blown out my knee cap. Anyway, I still have had a softball size lump on my leg that was very lumpy inside of it. The doctors told me awhile back that it would probably never go away. It bled so much under the skin that my body couldn't reabsorb it so the leftover blood has basically gotten stuck inside my muscles.
I may be crazy, who knows, but I think that the bump is smaller and the lumps have traveled down my leg. That might be what is causing my pain. If it doesn't start to get better I will go back to the doctor to get it check and see what they can do. The original way to fix it would be surgery, but that surgery had no guarantee that my leg muscles would be okay afterward. Only time will tell on a thing like this. Meanwhile I have been trying not to push myself too hard, I really don't want to in anyway injure my leg anymore than it might be. I have a really bad habit of doing that...just look at my shoulder. But that is another story for another day.
That's all I have for now.... Later Skater ;)
<3 Kiss My Blarney!
No comments:
Post a Comment