Thursday, May 17, 2012

Product Review: Duffel Bag

Under Armour Victory Duffel Bag: http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pth-victory-large-team-duffle/pid1218047-600


So this bag I actually didn't "buy." I got it through a point reward system at work, which is good because I recently graduated college and do not have money for a $55 dollar bag. BUT, I splurged with my points and got myself something that I needed but I knew I wouldn't normally buy. I am not a big stickler for name brand, but on a few items. I am super glad I got this though.

The bag I got was black and silver, I didn't really have a choice in the color. Thankfully my team colors are BLACK and red! The bag I had been carrying was a small Adidas sport bag. I have had it for years. I have used it for karate, overnight bags, and derby. It would fit my pads, a water, a small towel and if I was lucky my purse on a good day. (Keep in mind I say purse but it really is a cross the body hanging bag...purse is so... "girly".) Anyway my skates wouldn't fit in the bag. If they went in the bag, the pads wouldn't fit. If you know anything about derby pads, they are not small. You don't want them to be. The life of your joints are in the hands of the pads, the thicker usually the better. So this bag I got is amazing. I can fit my skates, my pads, two changes of clothes, a towel, water, my 'purse', my notebook for meeting minutes and agendas, and probably a friend. Well I can't literally fit the friend but you get the idea, LOTS of room. And if I didn't have size humungo jumbo feet I could probably fit more. It has an adjustable strap so I can carry where I feel comfortable, and remove it if I want to just carry it with the had straps. The best part? POCKETS!!! I love pockets. On my pants, on my bags, pretty much on everything. I also love zippers. This bag has a great combo of pockets with zippers inside pockets with zippers and a few pockets without for quick access to keys, phones, things like that. I haven't used the bag very much so far, but I love it. I am so happy with my purchase. I would completely recommend this bag. If you have small feet and small pads the medium will probably be the perfect size without being overwhelming. Without my gear I seriously could probably fit one of my small friends inside. So if you are size 8, you might not want a bag that you could crawl into. I suggest looking at them in a store to gauge what size you need. I didn't, but then again I didn't have that opportunity.

Later Skater
<3 Kiss My Blarney

No comments:

Post a Comment